June 17, 2018
- One jumbo reverse mortgage just got more flexible
- 6 tips to grow your referral network
- The CFPB's Acting Director could be out soon
- Part 2 of our exclusive interview with PRC's Angel Booth
June 10, 2018
- We may have reached the bottom of HECM volume declines
- The 'new' CFPB is a shadow of its former self
- A call to lift the reverse mortgage ban for financial advisors
- Interview with (PRC) Premier Reverse Closing's Angel Booth
- Retirees should look beyond their portfolio assets
June 3, 2018
- Startup offers new reverse mortgage alternative.
- Amid uncertainty, LiveWell expands traditional lending.
- Court ruling confounds non-borrowing spouse rules.
- Phoenix Sun City board votes to allow HECM loans.
May 28, 2018
- Senate confirms Brian Montgomery as FHA Commissioner
- More private reverse mortgages to arrive this summer
- The myth of increased HECM volume offsetting FHA losses
- Wholesale originations tumble in March
May 20, 2018
- Mutual of Omaha enters HECM lending
- Would a name change help grow the HECM for Purchase?
- Brokers challenged after October 2nd changes
- Nationwide Equities opens Vegas branch
May 13, 2018
- Data shows 1/3 of Americans have less than $5K in retirement savings
- Australia removes restrictions on reverse mortgage eligibility
- Stock market volatility and the HECM
- Outdated computer systems cost FHA millions
May 6, 2018
- BREAKING: Mutual of Omaha announces the purchase of Synergy One Lending.
- HECM for purchase a lead generator for realtors
- Originators are the real industry heroes
- Do April endorsements reflect the new norm?
April 29, 2018
- Financial advisor fined for referring a client to a reverse mortgage specialist
- The Emerald City shines despite reverse mortgage downturn
- Connecticut the latest state to add more reverse mortgage regulations
- Appeals court ruling backs lenders in case of a displaced non-borrowing spouse
April 22, 2018
- Winter is Coming: securities-issuer sees a 'long winter' of declines ahead
- Is the New HECM a better deal for consumers?
- NBC's Saturday Night Live cracks another reverse mortgage joke.
- Eliminating debt should be the goal of those nearing retirement.
April 13, 2018
- Carson’s position at HUD appears secure
- Originators share tips for selling over the phone
- Servicer answers questions
- What post-October 2nd loans securitized reveal