- Blind ‘taste test’ featured in new reverse mortgage ad
- HECM lender banned due to fraud charges
- Retirement blogger compares HELOCs to reverse mortgage
- Oregon law tightens reverse mortgage advertising restrictions
- Stop being squeamish about the reverse mortgage
- The New York Times got it all wrong about reverse mortgages
- The Reverse Review shifts focus to outside professionals
- Older mortgage borrowers complain the most in these states
- HECM endorsements remain flat after Financial Assessment
- Secretary Carson discusses HUD austerity, not reverse mortgage program
- California’s largest broker expands HECM lending with training program
- Taking Social Security early has long-term costs
- Is this the beginning of the end for HUD?
- The verdict is in for the Financial Assessment
- Shifting into forward
- It often hinges on closing costs
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin clears the record
- Is there another California gold rush coming?
- Retirement war chest relies heavily on home equity
- It’s all in the name. RMD poll reveals industry feedback on replacement name
- The Rev. Jackson steps into reverse foreclosure
- The HECM for Purchase is in the limelight again
- Cast your vote: should we change our industry name?
- A rise in ‘grey divorce’ may spell opportunity